The Chaos

The Chaos

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Pink or Blue?

I have enjoyed the thrills and the discomforts of pregnancy four times now. This pregnancy, so far, has not been as painful as previous pregnancies but I still have a few months to go. With Sierra, Dean, and Christopher we opted not to find out the sex of the baby. Though we did initially try to find out with Sierra, the diva proved to be just as stubborn in utero as she is now. Because we couldn't find out with her, we decided it was mighty fun not knowing. In fact, I thoroughly enjoyed the surprise of hearing "it's a boy" or "it's a girl" upon delivery.

However, I truly believe this will be my last pregnancy and I am anxious to find out whether or not I'm carrying a Gaffner Princess or Gaffner Mischief Maker. And tomorrow is the big day. At 10am I will be sitting uncomfortably with a full bladder in front of an ultrasound that will hopefully reveal to us whether or not it's all about the pink or all about the blue.

Weigh in... what's your guess???

I will let you know soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment