The Chaos

The Chaos

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Moving on UP




After a year living tucked back in the woods of southern Virginia... our growing family moved out of our cramped 900 square feet into this quaint, comfortable farmhouse owned by our church. It's a temporary solution for us but I could not be happier or more comfortable with our decision to get out of the teeny tiny doublewide we were in.

How we managed to make that small place work for us.... I will never know. I guess that's the real wonder of our family... the ability to make anything work when necessary. But I cannot tell you how happy I am to have the space that we need.... it's awesome that the kids have their own playroom and I have my own living space... and we can truly live and exist without losing our minds. Okay... I might still lose my mind, but I'm the mom of 4 children, is it really possible for mean to maintain any sanity at this point?

What is really amazing is how I managed to move our entire home in one week without really going over the deep end. We have amazing teens in the youth group that without their help it would not have been possible to do so and I'm so grateful for their willingness to help us out.

So we are now all moved and settled in, and mommy is happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment