The Chaos

The Chaos

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Time to Clean Up


I am Martha Stewart.

Okay, maybe not. I, do, however enjoy baking and creating cutesy crafts.
The part I dislike the least, the clean up.
I am a bit on the obsessive side when it comes to cleaning and therefore the clean up process is always a pain because I want everything put back to "perfect" as soon as possible.

You can imagine how difficult that was for me on Christmas day, especially after seeing the living room mess picture in the previous post. But clean up we must and clean up I did. As the holidays draw to a close, it means it is time to put up and put away all the festive decorations and reminders of red and green. It is sort of depressing.

But at the same time, motivating.

Nothing motivates me like the prospect of a clean house.
And the same can be said about the prospect of a new, clean, year.

What about you?
What are you looking forward to in 2011?
What successes and growth await you and your family?

What can you do to prepare your home or heart for the 12 months that sit before you clean and untouched?



No comments:

Post a Comment